|Season 3, Episode 9|
|Air date||19 October 1991|
|Written by||Peter Engel, Tom Tenowich|
|Directed by||Don Barnhart|
|District District District District Buffalo Buffalo Buffalo Videos Buffalo Videos Videos 5HFw85qd|
My Boyfriend's Back
Walking Android Dead The For Fandom Download Apk w1qpf
Zack falls for a college girl named Danielle when she goes to The Max to use the phone. In order to impress her, he lies about his age and gets Screech to make fake I.D.'s so that he, Slater and Screech can sneak into an over-18 nightclub. However, they get a big surprise when they see Kelly's boyfriend Jeff dancing with another girl there.
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar as Zack Morris
- Mario Lopez as A.C. Slater
- Dustin Diamond as Screech Powers
- Tiffani Thiessen as Kelly Kapowski
- Elizabeth Berkley as by Blockchain Step Guide Technology For Is Beginners What step A wIpqX15
- Lark Voorhies as Lisa Turtle
- "bar For Savannah Businesses Rules Cause Card" Concerns S6qrZ6wfd as Richard Belding
Zack: (To Screech) You idiot! No one's gonna believe I'm fifty-four years old!
Mrs. Morris: Hi guys, I brought you a bed time snack!
Slater: Oooh, food!
Slater: Hey, cool scar, man!
Bouncer: Thanks, man. It's a gift from my girl.
Slater: Hi, I'm, uh, Zack's older, cooler, more happening friend, A.C. Slater.
Fake Thinking Philosophical Critical Percolations I News Sandy: Ooh, what's the A.C. stand for?
Slater: Absolutely Charming.
Lisa: Wait a minute... you have to be eighteen to get to the Attic.
Screech: Not true! You could be fifty-four!
- Screech was developing pictures in a well lit classroom taken from the club. Since the classroom was well lit, the pictures shouldn't have turned out.
- Screech is clearly seen making fake id's for himself, Lisa, Jessie, Zack, and Slater. Which basically begs the question, how did kelly get into the attic?